Monday, May 28, 2007

Vancouver

Hey hey, I'm just sitting in Vancouver right now getting ready for tomorrow's second and final round at The Vancouver Golf Club. I'm playing in the first CN Tour event of the year and am currently tied for 2nd at one under par, 3 shots off the lead! I played fine today, nothing to go crazy about. Actually my ball striking was pitiful on the front nine...too much thinking and not enough feeling. I made some very clutch par putts and stayed relatively patient. I birdied 12 and 13 and chipped in on the 16th hole to finish off a day that could have gone either way. I will be playing in the final group tomorrow with a good childhood friend of mine Christine Boucher, a day that I'm sure will be filled with lots of laughs and hopefully a couple new editions to my extensive french vocabulary. I'll let everyone know how it goes, lets hope the drives are straight and the putts are falling!!

1 comment:

Roberto Allende said...

Have fun at the Michelob ULTRA Duramed FUTURES Players Championship!