Friday, September 14, 2007

The Ultimate Gift

A few weeks ago I was playing in a pro am in Gettysburg PA. Before I left, one of my playing partners handed me a book titled THE ULTIMATE GIFT by Jim Stovall and asked me to please take an hour out of my day and read it. Well unfortunately it got put on my to do list and I finally finished it a few minutes ago. I would like to ask everyone reading this blog to go out and purchase this short yet unbelievably valuable book. Once you've read it I ask that you pass it along to someone else you care about and give them the same instructions. I won't spoil any aspect of the book but I think everyone that opens the front cover and reads from start to finish will be very touched and inspired to re-evalute their life and how they are chosing to live it. Please feel free to tell me how great this easy read is and everyone else around you for that matter.

Good night!!

No comments: