Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Support

I am very blessed to have such a wonderful support group behind me as I work towards my dream of playing on the LPGA Tour! I have a fantastic family, wonderful friends all over the world, great mentors, an extremely knowledgable and patient instructor and two unbeliebale parents. Its easy to get wrapped up in what you're doing out here in the day to day grind but its so important to stop every now and then and really enjoy the experience. Sandra always told me that the journey will be far more important than the final destination and those are the memories that will stay with you forever. There are so many people to thank and show my appreciation to but no two people deserve it more than my mother and father. They have sacrificed so much of themselves and their own dreams in order to give us the chance to find our passion and paths in life. They are two of the most compassionate, inspiring and giving people I could ever ask to learn from and both so knowledgable in different ways. I don't always take the time to thank them for their guidance, support and love but I hope they both know I think about them everyday and in everything I do! I love you both.

No comments: